Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My baby girl...

...is growing up!  Lily is such a fun, energetic, happy girl.  I've come to accept she "recharges her batteries" around others (unlike her mama).  She loves being goofy, but also loves to snuggle. 
She still really loves playing with her "babies".  She keeps them all tightly swaddled, with a passy and bottle nearby.  She is also really getting excited about learning to write letters and being able to spell things.  The other day she wrote a letter to her friend Eliza (with my help in the spelling, but she wrote the letters by herself!).  It's so cute.   




Here are pictures of her "writing".  I tell her the letters, and she writes them herself.  I helped her with S and J, but the rest are all hers.  She LOVES doing this.  I like it too!!  These are names of the kids in her class, except for Henry.  She always has to include Henry too. 



2 comments:

Brittany said...

She does recharge around others, such a social little bug. How cute she wrote a letter. What a big girl!! Tell her to write bubby!

Grandma Sharp said...

I want a letter too! Although Ethan will probably get one before I do! Not surprised, but excited that learning has become so very fun for her! Mid mornings must be very quiet around your house now....