Sunday, August 7, 2011

Henry's OCD has begun...

Henry plays pretty well by himself; much better than his sister ever did.  One evening before bed, we found him lining up shoes at the bottom of the stairs...

Then he put them all around him, sat in the middle and drank some milk.  He sat there quite content for a while!  Ha! I should also mention, this boy loves some milk! 

Lily went through an OCD phase too.  I was worried when she was in it...now I know it's just a phase so I can laugh about it.  Lily was very particular about how her room looked before she went to bed at night.  She needed things in a certain order or else she said it "bothered her".  Phew!  I'm glad that's over.

2 comments:

emily said...

i serously love this kid!!!

Brittany said...

hahaha! oh i love him. he's so funny. i love the pic of him just sitting there drinking his milk. wonder what he's thinking?