Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lily turns 3!!

My little girl is THREE!! We had a fun party for her at Amerson Water Works park in Macon (after Andrew's triathlon) and ALL her favorite people were there! Of course: numero uno! Love this picture of them. They are such sweet friends.


Lily got a new tricycle, which she LOVES! She rides it really well; I think she'll need a big bike by Christmas!


Lily loves to sing happy birthday, but it was especially fun having everyone sing it to HER!!


We have been practicing saying that she is THREE now, and holding up three fingers!! (Her friends Harlee, Eliza and Memphis are next to her)


She got a lot of fun gifts. Here are her new rainboots and umbrella from MeMe and Poppa.


Opening more presents (with Gates and Memphis beside her).


A cool box from one of her gifts that Henry and our friend Jack decided to play in!


It was so hot that day. You can tell from all the rosy cheeks and sweaty kids. But, the park had a shelter covering the picnic tables, which was a life saver!
After naps/quiet time, we went to the pool with the Clarkes and had a great time as always!


I cannot believe I have a three year old! Lily is a great helper at home; loves to help me clean and cook in the kitchen. She is quite the entertainer and loves to sing and dance for us. She is constantly singing something. She wants to pick out her clothes and get dressed by herself; everything is "me do it, mommy, I'm three!" Her language has improved dramatically over the last few weeks; it's amazing. She has new words every day. She is so loving and affectionate; I love snuggling with her.

3 comments:

Tami said...

What a sweet post! Looks like a fun party! I love that picture of Lily and Ethan.

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday Lily! I'm so glad she had such a fun birthday! It's so cute that Bubby was able to be there and help her with her new bike and make her day special. Looks a little humid!

Brittany said...

Yay! She is 3! We had such a fun day with you guys!!! I LOVED the message of her saying my name! :)