Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband; the most fabulous daddy I know! And to my wonderful Dad and Father-in-law! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful men in my life!
Andrew said the cutest comment: "My first handmade coffee cup. I feel like a real dad now!"
Lily and I went to a pottery place and she painted this mug for Andrew. I just did the base color, and she did the rest! She was very proud of it!


Andrew and Henry. They matched for church today....so cute.

Andrew and his two little rascals! This is one happy Daddy!



So Andrew's birthday was this week too...and for some reason, I don't have many pictures to show for it. It was on Thursday, and of course, he had to work late so it was a pretty uneventful day....but we went on a date on Saturday to celebrate. :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow, I haven't looked at blogs in forever. Andrew really is a great Dad. I am glad that he had a nice Father's Day and birthday! I love that fancy handmade coffee mug. Great idea!