Friday, June 4, 2010

Henry: 10 months old today

Hank the Tank, as Andrew has begun to call him, is 10 months old today!

I mean, seriously...these two adore eachother. She's all over him most of the time, but he is usually smiling no matter what she dishes out. It's going to get interesting when he gets big enough to fight back!

Help!!


This is a classic Henry face...such a sweet, happy boy!
If I had a video of this one, his arms would be waving and his legs would be kicking! He gets "whole body" excited!


Henry has discovered the stairs, and I can't go up them without him practically leaping out of my arms to crawl up them himself! All I can say is thank goodness for baby gates!!! He must have an eye on me at all times; big time mama's boy right now. He loves to eat. His favorites right now are yogurt, sweet potato bites, macaroni and cheese, bananas and wheat bread. Usually as long as I can make it a finger food, he's good to go. He loves playing at Lily's kitchen. He tried to stand up on EVERYTHING. He likes anything that makes a lot of noise.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Henry is seriously sooooooooo handsome!! I can't wait to meet him at the beach! Is he stranger shy? I hope that he doesn't hate me. I can't believe that he is ONE!!