Monday, December 21, 2009

Our past week

Lily's preschool Christmas party was last week. Here are all the little 2 year olds waiting for their parents to arrive. They sang a couple songs (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Jingle Bells) before we had snacks and a book exchange. Lily was very excited. It was adorable.

Lily still loves the Christmas Tree. We have an end table near the tree which she climbs up on and rearranges the ornaments....daily.

Andrew took both kids out on a walk the other day. What a fabulous dad!! It was pretty cold, so Andrew cut the walk short which made Lily very unhappy!

My handsome little guy sitting up on the couch!

But watch out! Lily is near by!


Getting pretty good at tummy time now. He can roll over from tummy to back, and from back to tummy...but gets stuck in either place once he rolls. He often rolls on to his stomach when I'm trying to get him to take a nap...then screams (like a girl!!) at me 'til I come and turn him back over. Stinker!!

He is wearing 6-12 month clothes now! WHOA!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Cute pictures! Lily's party looked fun. I loved the picture of Andrew loaded up with the kids.. such a nice dad! I can't believe the pic of Henry sitting on the sofa. He is getting so grown up! What a handsome boy! I am dying to see him.

Meagan said...

Fun pictures! Henry is getting so big! I think he looks allot like you. What a cutie.

Brittany said...

So cute! I love all the pics. I love that Lily arranges ornaments. She has the best little personality. I'm glad she has such a great little class at school.