Friday, December 18, 2009

Atlanta Children's Museum

Jen and Steve were in town this past weekend so they came with us to the Children's Museum in Atlanta. It was a blast! Perfect for Lily's age. They have a Curious George exhibit going on right now...you could take your picture and email it to yourself...


Cute preggie Jen and Lily


She loved the fishing pond... it had little magnets on the end of the pole and the fish. Lily ended up soaked, even with the raincoat.

We went to Mellow Mushroom for Pizza afterwards. It was a quick visit, but always so great to see them. Jen is due in February...I can't wait!

2 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! Jen is a cute prego girl. Tell me next time we talk when she is due. How exciting!

Brittany said...

I love that children's museum. It is great for Lily's age. I bet she loved it! And we love curious george!! How fun! Jen looks great! I can't wait to see her baby too!