Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve was at our house this year; and we had a great time! Here are my kids waiting for the Clarkes and Grandma and Grandpa to arrive.


Yo! What up? Cute Henry hanging out with Aunt Britt


What a sweet picture! Henry, with his cousin, Kaylin.


The baby stealer! Even Dad commented on how tiring it is to hold the big hunk!


Wonderful Grandma entertaining the kids. She taught Lily how to bow, and she's been doing it ever since. So cute. I'll have to get a video of it.

At a Christmas Eve service, singing Christmas carols and watching a reenactment of the Christmas story.


Lily, carefully holding her candle for Silent Night. She held it surprisingly well!

Decorating (and apparently eating) cookies for Santa

Me, Mom and Britt

All of us, before everyone headed home. What a great evening spent with my terrific family! I am so lucky to have family so close to spend the holidays with!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I love that group picture and the one of you, mom and brit! Looks like a fun time! The kids all looked like they were having a great time with mom! Fun!

Meagan said...

Yes, you are so lucky! I'm so jealous! I love Lily's hair with the cute little bow. She's concentrating so hard on holding that candle. What a cutie! Henry is getting so big and grown up! Looks like you all had a fabulous night. I miss you all!

Brittany said...

I love the pictures you added. I always try to add different ones that you. :) i LOVE the music makers pic. SO CUTE. We had fun, thanks for making your home so welcoming.