Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving, 2009

Thanksgiving down in Brunswick, GA at MeMe and Poppa's. This year it was just our family and Andrew's brother Jason and his family. A smaller group than usual, but fun nonetheless. Here is storytime with MeMe before bed.




Lily loves all her cousins, but had an especially fun time with Isobel this year. She was her little shadow and was always wanting her to come and play with her. Isobel was a good sport, because I know she tired of playing with a 2 year old sometimes.

After dinner, I caught Andrew and Henry taking a snooze.


Henry, chatting with Poppa.


Lily loves playing with play food and the kitchen stuff. MeMe has a neat cash register, and she played with this all weekend.

MeMe and 4 of the 5 grandkids there this year: Ethan, Isobel, Emery and Lily

Andrew, Henry and I
Chrissy and I, trying to get Melynda to let us help do something!!
Lily kept trying to get Isobel to play "sleep" with her....this is Lily's new bed at MeMe's house!
Andrew, Henry and I went down to Gainesville, FL for a quick visit with our friends Danny and Danielle. (Andrew and Danny were in the Navy together) Their sweet baby, Gavin, is only 3 weeks old and feels light as a feather compared to my big boy. We had a great visit and I'm so glad we got to see them! Danny is being deployed to Kuwait in January for a year. :(

1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! How fun that Lily loves her cousins so much. I love the pic of you and Chrissy. Cute!