Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lily updates

Can you say Diva? Look at this pose. I love it! As I said in my previous blog, she is sitting in Henry's carseat, right next to him in his rocking chair, looking all prissy. We got these boots for her a couple of weeks ago, and I think she would sleep in them if I would let her. She LOVES them!


It's starting to get cold at night, finally....so one morning Lily and I bundled up while Henry was napping and played on the porch. She has finally figured out mittens! Once we got her thumb in the right place and she realized she could still pick things up...she loved wearing them. Notice the boots again! :)


This is Lily's new favorite lunch spot. I think eating together as a family at the table is very important, but I figure there's no harm in the two of us eating lunch together at her little table when Andrew is off at work.

Lily and I have been picking out activities from my "Everything Toddler Activities" book each day and this was one we really enjoyed. (Please don't judge my artistic inability) Anyway, I had her lay on the paper and I outlined her. We both colored her clothes and I added all her current favorite things: her white kitty, her monkey, blanket and passy. It was really fun!


We have finally conquered the 5am wake up call! Lily had been waking up at 5 ever since daylight savings and everyone was exhausted! After locking her back in her room on two mornings, and then having her crawl in to bed with me the third morning because Andrew had alreayd left for work and I just could NOT get up...and also with the threat of: sleep or go back in your room! she is back to waking up between 6-7am. Yay!!!!!

I also have to say, she has been "trying" to say more words lately...I'm very excited. She used to just say No when we would ask her to try to say something...but now she'll actually try some of the time!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

so cute ang! and very creative!!! lily has so much personality! i love it!!

Tami said...

That pic of Lily in Henry's car seat is adorable! I loved the crossed legs. What a fun art project! Where did you get that big paper? What a fun mom you are! I loved reading about all of the stuff that Lily likes doing right now. What a cutie!