Sunday, November 15, 2009

Henry 14 weeks

Lets see...what's new in Henry's world these days? He has been liking to snuggle with burp cloths, or more affectionately known as "raggies". Reminds me of Tam's kids...I always thought it was kind of funny her kids would snuggle with burp cloths...but it really works! He sometimes tries to eat them, and they often end up over his face, but they seem to help calm him down too.

We tried sitting him up on the couch...didn't go so well. Don't think he's ready just yet. But Lily wanted to get in on the action too, of course!

Sweet boy still has blue eyes. I sure hope they stick!!

Lily wanted to sit by Henry, so she brought over his carseat, set it up right next to him and crawled in.


Henry has been sleeping between 5-6 hours at night, which is wonderful for me. He's done this on his own, which is great too. He loves sucking on his hands/fingers and has started drooling quite a bit. I really need to carry a burp cloth wherever I go now, or I have a soggy shoulder or drip spots all over the floor!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Yea for raggie! I love that pic of Henry on the sofa. It looks like if anyone sneezed he would slide right off. Cute pic of the two of them next to each other in their special chairs!