Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Henry 3 months!

Henry is 3 months old today and such a smiley, happy guy! I love this picture of him. He really likes being in this seat when I prop him up high so he can look around. This is where I get the most smiles and cooing. I can even get a giggle if I tickle him right around his neck.

He loves the fist! If the passy comes out, the hands go in.



He's still eating every 4 hours, day and night. We had a set back after I came back from my trip to Denver, but I think we are almost ready to try "crying it out" again. I know he can go longer at night, it's just a matter of listening to him cry which is never any fun.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I LOVE that first picture of Henry and I love it that you are recording these details about what he is like at 3 months. It sounds like he is a great little baby! I am glad that he is eating well and chilling out. Give him a squeeze for me! I can't believe that I don't get to meet him until next year. What a cutie!