Friday, May 8, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'

My friend Jen came to visit us in Macon for a couple of days while in Atlanta and we had SO much fun having her here!!! Lily loved "Auntie Jen". Friday morning we went to Elliott Farms with our friends Wendy and Gates to pick Strawberries.

Lily doesn't really like Strawberries, but she was a great "bucket holder"

Jen's showing her what a good strawberry should look like.

What a sad little face! She's definitely learned how to "pout"

They had all sorts of farm animals there; goats, chickens, cows, horses...and peacocks!!

Lily and Jen enjoying the delicious homemade strawberry ice cream.


Relaxing on the porch swing with her buddy, Gates

And going in for a kiss! (I was in the bathroom, and I hear there was a lot of prompting to get this picture, but it is pretty darn cute) Lily and Gates are great little buddies.



2 comments:

Grandma Sharp said...

I wish that I had been invited to go strawberry pickin'... I can never get enough of that yummy fruit. Maybe it was a GOOD thing that Lily doesn't like the taste of them yet- it was always very dangerous bringing the Sharp kids out to a strawberry patch for you all would eat most everything you picked. Love the almost smooch- I do confess that Lily is a mighty fine kisser! :)

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I would have loved to join you. Fresh picked strawberries are the best! That is great that you were able to spend some time with Jen! Lily looks great in these pictures and you look awesome too little pregnant girl!