Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I don't have many pictures of Mother's Day, but I will say it was a wonderful, relaxing day filled with sleeping in, my favorite foods, an afternoon at the pool, and my husband taking care of Lily all day. Sounds pretty nice to me! It is definitely nice to feel spoiled for an entire day just for doing your "job". Being a mom is definitely hard work, but I am so thankful I am able to stay home and be a full-time mom! I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am also so lucky to have so many great role models that I can look to for advice and tips on becoming a better mom. You have no idea how much you influence my life. Thank you! And how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband to support an help me on this journey. Honey, you are the best partner I could ever ask for!
I've been whining about my pillow for a while now...so Andrew got me a new pillow!

And Lily got me a cover for my ipod since she enjoys playing with it...and dropping it...


2 comments:

Grandma Sharp said...

What a fun Mother's Day you had!! Good for Andrew! Nothing like a day in which your family reflects for just a moment on what a treasure they have when they got YOU for their mom and wife! Lily is a wonderful daughter who cherishes the love of her mommy. (life can't get any better than that!!)

Tami said...

What a sweet post. I am so glad that you love being a mom so much and that you have such a great husband! You are a fabulous mom and lily and junior are lucky to have you!!