Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our little copycat!

These next pictures make me smile. She's such a little copycat these days. So Andrew and Lily take a walk most evenings after dinner. He always wears a hat, and she always wants one too. So I found this funny little camo hat the other day...and she LOVES having a hat like daddy for their walks.

Another picture of the hat....

Reading the morning paper....like daddy....

Pushing her stroller...and pulling her grocery cart...in my shoes with my purse on her shoulder.


Here's my little "poser" with the shoes and purse. How cute!


4 comments:

Meagan said...

What a cutie!! I love the pig tails! How cute that she likes to copy you guys. It's always interesting to see life through the eyes of a child.

Tami said...

Lily is sooooo adorable!! I love how grown up she is trying to be. She is such a cutie!

Brittany said...

oh my goodness! she's turning from a baby to a toddler! she looks so grown up! i love this post. so cute with the hat and the paper like daddy. that's adorable. and no girl can escape the need for heels and a shopping cart! (although don't we wish we could trade them in now?)

Grandma Sharp said...

HAHAHA.... now this post is truly the NEW and grown up LILY!!! How fun that you were able to capture some absolutely adorable shots of your very funny little girl. I think I like the "pose" the best- not that all of them aren't delightful... she has become pretty savvy of the camera I do say! She has the CHEESE request down pat!! Soooo cute- thanks :)