Thursday, January 19, 2012

Milking Day!

We try to get together with Brittany and her kids as often as we can...especially if we have a holiday off school!  Monday was M L King Day.  Do any of you remember Dad calling it "Milking day?"  Ha ha.  Anyway, we headed to Peachtree City with Mom for the day!  (I was still carless after my window incident, so Andrew drove us all up to Atlanta, met Mom at Atlanta Medical Center, drove down to the Clarkes in her car, stayed the night in Atlanta and took M&D to the airport to see Em's family in the am while we used their car for the week! Phew!  But thank goodness that worked out.  My car took over a week to get fixed!) 
Here's Lil, lovin' on Ashlynn!


And Henry too.  My kids are all over this poor girl!  Although, she's probably used to it being the 4th child...


At the cool park around the corner from the Clarkes.  Yes, Henry has pink shoes on.  The kids were playing in the creek behind the house (without over-protective me knowing about it) and Henry fell in, of course.  I had a change of clothes...but not another pair of shoes.  Poor guy.


Taking a ride on the golf cart.  Always a hit for my kiddos!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay! I love spending Milking day with you guys! Sorry about Henry's shoes. I felt so bad. But they sure had fun :)