Friday, January 13, 2012

A busted window!

Driving down the interstate with the kids to meet Andrew for lunch...something hit the side of my car and completely shattered the side window!  Lily's friend, Eliza was in the seat right next to the window and Lily was right behind her.  They both had glass all over them!  It was really scary!  I am still amazed no one was hurt or cut.  I pulled over to move the girls away from the window and slowly drove to the next exit where we could meet Andrew.  We put the kids in his truck and he took the van to the dealer.  Turns out we need a whole new door because of where the "object" hit in the back, bottom corner...

 

Not sure I'll ever really know what hit my car or how it happened.  I'm just glad everyone was safe.  Definitely had some guardian angels around us today!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Glad everyone is okay. Hopefully you have your van back now?!