Monday, May 30, 2011

Ashlynn Clarke

My sister, Brittany had her 4th baby, Ashlynn Grace Clarke, on May 21st. We are all in love with her...but I have to say, Lily might be in love the most....



She wants to hold her every second she can!! She is really in to playing "mommy" right now, with her babies, diaper bags, strollers, car seats. She brings a baby almost everywhere. She talks so sweetly, saying things like: "It's okay sweetie, mommies here". It's adorable.



These pictures are from when we were up at mom and dad's while the Perdue's were in town.



Lily even fights Grandpa for her!



Luckily, I was able to sneek in a few snuggles too while she was off playing with her cousins...


Such a sweet girl. Welcome to the world, Miss Ashlynn!



2 comments:

Tami said...

I love it that Lily is so cute with the baby! How fun that you guys all get to see each other! Ashlynn is adorable! I wish I was there!

Brittany said...

Love this post. So cute. Lily is such a sweetheart and does so well with Ashlynn!!