Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Ahh, Mother's Day. I am beginning to enjoy this day more and more every year!! With all my meals made for me, my husband taking care of the kids, cleaning up, changing all diapers...it was a terrific day!

I sure love these kiddos! This is what it's all about.



After lunch we headed up to Atlanta to have an early dinner with my parents and spend a little time with my mom.



Oh, and here's my yummy breakfast: a cheese and bacon omelet. It was delicious! Thanks for a fabulous day, babe!!



3 comments:

Meagan said...

Yay for Mother's Day! You are such an awesome mom. What lucky kiddos!

Grandma Sharp said...

Thank you so much for being with me for part of Mothers Day! It was wonderful to be able to talk with each of my remarkable kids, but sweet to be able to spend sometime with one very wonderful mother herself! Dinner was yummy (far more exciting than your breakfast!) and having the "men" do the dishes while we took a walk was an added pleasure! Hayes visits are always a joy. Thanks!

Brittany said...

Very cute pictures!! Glad you are getting a royal treatment, you are a great mother!! LOVE YOU