Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick!

We have had a run of sickness lately and it's getting really old! From Pink Eye to the Flu...you name it, we've had it this winter. Here are my two sickies, cuddling on the couch. :( I could tell Henry felt awful because he doesn't stay still for much.
Lily doesn't take naps very often anymore and I can't help but take pictures of her asleep when she does. She hasn't been feeling well, so I think has needed some extra sleep. She would be awake talking to me and then two seconds later, she had fallen asleep...
I mean...seriously?? My little sleeping princess.
After being cooped up inside all week with flus and fevers; we ventured outdoors. Well, to our indoor mall anyway....and had ice cream cones at 11am! They certainily deserved it. It had been a very long week. This was Henry's first time eating his own cone, and he did pretty well! I was impressed!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Those poor kids (and poor mama!) It is such a bummer when kids are sick. I am glad that they are feeling better these days!