Sunday, February 6, 2011

Henry Shenanigans!

Henry is always "up to somethin'" these days and it's usually cracking me up! He loves to color at the table with Lily, but I usually find him getting in to her craft supplies and making a mess.

He loves to stand up on the toy chest...and sing? Wonder where he gets that from?? (No, not me or Andrew...)
The shoe obsession is in full swing...

He brought each shoe in to the kitchen, one by one, tried it on and then would go get another. Entertained him for a good 15 minutes too!

One afternoon he took all his toys, again one by one, and put them up on the ottoman. Hmm. I often wonder what is going through his little brain! He doesn't stop for a second!


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Haha! He made quite a pile of toys! My favorite is the singing performer. I'm pretty sure I saw Lily do that once or twice at the reunion. What fun kids!

Tami said...

He is adorable! I can't believe that you can keep your art supplies out in that cart. You are brave. I often wonder what their little minds are thinking too. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing posts like this. I hate being so far from you guys but with posts like this we can get to know cute Henry from far away!