Friday, February 25, 2011

Hair Cuts!

We decided to semi-buzz (the longest guard on the clippers) Henry's head. The baby hair on the top hadn't been cut and was getting pretty long. I liked it...but Andrew thought it had to go. He sat on Andrew's lap and Dave did the buzzing...and Henry was awesome! He didn't fuss one bit! I was a little sad to lose that sweet baby hair on top...but he looks like a little boy now, not a baby. Sigh....

Of course, with all the "buzz" around Henry's hair cut, Lily decided she needed one too! So I took her to get a trim. She sat in the chair all by herself and chatted with the hair dresser the entire time. It was adorable. Such a big girl!!

Loungin' on the couch...you can see how short Henry's hair really is in this picture!!


The other day, we were at the park and I told Lily to go find Henry. I heard her wandering around asking the other kids: "Have you seen my Henry?" She adores her little brother...and smothers him with hugs and kisses all the time.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Henry's growing up too fast! He is definitely looking more like a little boy than a baby. How cute that Lily talked to the hairstylist throughout her whole haircut. She is such a cute, social bug!

Brittany said...

Yes it does make Henry look like a little boy, but I LOVE it. He's so handsome! And Lily is such a cute big sister with the sweetest heart.