Sunday, May 23, 2010

Washington Park

I've talked about this park before...it's a neat park a couple blocks away from our house that has running water during the summer. No playground; but water can be just as much fun, if not more!! We headed down there one very hot afternoon. We come prepared now with a change of clothes because it's impossible to keep them dry.
If I don't keep Henry's passy in...he will EAT everything! He had a great time finding leaves and sticks in the water.


Lily, trying to get me to follow her...

A lady at the park gave me a great suggestion a while ago to bring a boat. The water runs down several different paths to a pool at the bottom. Lily had a blast helping her boat float down the river!!

Henry and I watching from the shade!

Andrew thought he was Moses!!

What a fun way to spend an afternoon!

2 comments:

Tami said...

That looks like such a fun park! I love passys in the phase when kids put everything in their mouths! I can't believe how hot your weather is already.

Meagan said...

YAY! What a fun park! There is nothing like some water when it is hot and humid! I'm glad to see your kids love to play in it!