Monday, May 17, 2010

Pulling Up...and Stuff

Lily likes to play with my moses basket, putting her babies in it or often herself...the other day Henry climbed in and she pulled him all around the house in it. It was pretty funny. He thought it was hilarious and giggled the whole time.

I was in the kitchen and it was pretty quiet in the family room...which is never a good sign. So I went to see what the kids had gotten in to...and found Henry up under our end table playing quietly with a puzzle. He was happy as a bug! I knew I had a picture of Lily under the same end table and just looked it up. It was around this same age, but I had put her there...Henry crawled up there himself!! Stinker!

So yea...he's pulling up now. He can pull up on the ottoman, this toy basket, his toy piano, and tries to pull up on me. He's also quite a speedy crawler now too! If he's going after something he is QUICK! He also gets very mad if you won't let him have a toy he wants; especially remotes and cell phones. If I'm holding him, he'll rock back and forth real hard almost knocking me off balance!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Adorable! I love that you can tell how much fun those two are having by their happy faces! How cute that Henry climbed under the table. It's interesting to watch the differences between boys and girls, even at such a young age.

Tami said...

He us so cute! I love that picture of henry under the table. That look on his face is priceless!