Monday, March 8, 2010

Out and about!

Having Henry in the umbrella stroller for walks now is great! We take our double stroller when I actually want to get a bit of exercise...because as you can imagine, this method doesn't really get my heart rate up much. We are moving p-r-e-t-t-y slow. But, they both love it, so how can I say no. I got this picture on my phone and had to send it to Andrew's phone so he could email it to me so I could put it on the blog. Phew!

Henry also tried out the swings the other day for the first time. Lily, of course, wanted to "help baby" too.

He doesn't look like he's enjoying himself...but he really was. These were from Andrew's phone, so it's hard to capture the exact picture you want on a phone...but you get the drift. Lily has been such a big helper these days. It's quite nice usually! :)


3 comments:

Meagan said...

What a great helper Lily is! What cute kiddos.

Brittany said...

i love these pictures!! it's been so beautiful outside! glad you are enjoying it too! i love how lily wants to help baby so much. she's such a goo big sister!

Tami said...

How fun that they are starting to play together! Lily looks like a sweet older sister!