Saturday, March 20, 2010

Denver Trip

Henry and I had one more trip we had to make; we headed out to Denver to see Jen's new baby, Emma. (Lily went to MeMe and Poppa's for the week, and of course had a blast!) It was so awesome to get our three babes together for the first time. Its so fun to see my friends as Mom's now too!
Here's Henry (7 mos), Roan (6 mos) and Emma (4 weeks)


The Three Amigos!

Henry showing Roan the ropes on sitting up


Me and Miss Emma! So tiny and so sweet! I held her every chance I got!

Sweet baby girl! Looks just like Jen, by the way. ;)

Momma and her babe

Henry also met his first dog, Oakley. She was so great with him...just layed there while he grabbed her fur and ears. What a good girl!

Such a great trip! I sure enjoy the time I get to spend with my good friends!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love the picture of all three kids looking to the side. So fun! Henry is going to be a hot item in the future as the only guy!