Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Wendy!

Brittany and I got to go up to Virginia and see our newest niece, Wendy for the weekend! Henry got to come along too (he's still breastfeeding). Here's Henry on his first trip on an airplane! He did awesome!

My sweet, little niece. She is so tiny and light as a feather! Compared to my 20 lb chunk...I could have held her all day long!
Henry was a champ! He was happy, and smiley the whole weekend. Thankfully, Meagan and Chris have tons of baby stuff, so Henry had plenty to do!

Aunties


I love this picture cuz you can see how big Henry is compared to little Wendy...

Getting ready for her photo shoot by Brittany


Henry loved Meagan and Chris too! It was nice that they still wanted to hold my babe even though they had a tiny one of their own now too! I have a video of this, but Henry is gurgling and squealing like crazy. Meagan definitely has a way with babies! It was so cute!

My sweet babe, just chillin' on the floor.
Sweet, little cuddle bug

We had such a great weekend! Thank you, Meagan and Chris, for feeding us, letting us invade your home and steal your baby! :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

It was so much fun to see you guys and get to know Henry's sweet personality. I can still hear the cooing and singing from me turning him upside down. It was so stinkin cute! Thank you so much for coming!! We loved having you guys and hope to see you again soon!

Tami said...

How fun that he was in such a perfect travel age. Cute pic of Henry on the airplane. I am glad that you guys had so much fun! Wendy looks adorable.