Friday, October 23, 2009

Lily's "big girl" bed!

So while Lily was down at MeMe and Poppa's this past weekend she slept in a toddler bed and did really well. So we converted her crib for when she got home to keep it going...and she has been AWESOME!! I still can't believe how easy it has been; I knock on wood every night! She just hops up on her bed, same routine, a couple of books and that is it! The only time she has come out of her room is a couple of times the first day for naptime. I check on her when I am up feeding Henry in the middle of the night, and have found her asleep somewhere in the middle of her floor with her monkey every time! Not sure what that is about...but hey...she's staying in her room. I am very proud of her. What a big girl!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yea! That is so awesome. What a big girl! You can tell how proud of herself she is. I am glad that you have a crib that converts into a bed. Very cool!

Brittany said...

yes she is such a big girl. she looks so happy, i love it! kaylin tranfered easily as well. it's awesome. she's such a cutie pie!