Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Denver 10/2009

My sweet husband bought me a ticket out to Denver to see Jen, Gray and Gray's new baby for the weekend -- NO KIDS!! I had a wonderful time. It was so great to meet Gray's little girl, see Jen pregnant and have a short break from my kiddos. We sent Lily to MeMe and Poppa's for the weekend and Andrew stayed home with Henry. I brought my breastpump and everything worked out great.
Here is Gray's sweet babe, Roan. I couldn't believe how tiny she was! She was so sweet; I don't think I heard her cry once.


Proud Mama and her babe

Me, Jen, Gray and Roan. Isn't she tiny?? She's 5 weeks old and probably weighs what my babies weigh at birth!!!

Jen's cute belly, 22 weeks preggo.


2 comments:

Brittany said...

HOW FUN!!!! Hope you had some time to chill and relax in QUIET!! :) Gray's baby looks so sweet and Jen looks great! How fun to share all this with them...Glad you had a good time.

Tami said...

I am glad that you had so much fun!! Gray's baby is so cute. How fun that you guys were able to spend some fun time together! Nice job Andrew!!