Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first game of TAG!

What is your current obsession?
Buying baby clothes and playing Sudoko
What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Rice
What are you wearing today?
whatever fits!
What's for dinner?
Spaghetti with homemade meatballs, and Andrew made roasted tomatoes stuffed with goat cheese...yummy!!
What would you eat for your last meal?
Alaskan King crab legs, corn, some sort of yummy bread and Cheesecake with Raspberries.
What's the last thing you bought?
Newborn diapers and wipes
What are you listening to right now?
Andrew bathing Lily
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Brittany; you always tag me...and I never do them, but thought I would do it...just this once. :) I adore my sister. She is one of my closest, dearest friends.
If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My husband would say Sea Island, I would say.....Italy?
What is one of your hobbies?
Who has time for hobbies with a 2 year old?
What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. bad drivers 2. late people 3. having to pee all of the time.
What is your favorite color?
Blue
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My jeans... can't wait to fit in to them again!
What is your dream job?
I loved being a nurse, and want to do it again once my kids are grown.
Describe your personal style?
I don't think I have any style anymore. Can someone nominate me for What Not To Wear?? I need a new wardrobe! :)
What are you going to do after this?
Watch Prison Break and relax on the couch with my hubby.
What inspires you?
People who love to exercise.
Who was the last person you kissed?
Andrew
What are you currently reading?
The Time Travelers Wife
What delighted you most today?
Lily, giving me a kiss just because.
If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
To be an awesome cook.
Are you a morning or night person?
Neither


The only people that read my blog have already been tagged or don't have a blog...so I won't tag anyone. :) Cheers!

2 comments:

AGS said...

Nice Ang - I actually enjoyed reading your tag thing - I had no idea you wanted to be an awesome cook - and live in Italy - very cool!

Brittany said...

yay! you did it! i smiled the whole time reading it!!! prison break should help get you start labor! ;) i wanted to comment on every question....it was so fun to read!