Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jewelry, Babies and Toes!

This picture makes me laugh. I found this cute necklace and bracelet that someone gave her when she was a baby...and now they have become her new favorite accessories! She also wanted to wear the headband along with the ponytail. I swear, this girl always has something on her head, around her neck, on her wrist or feet! It cracks me up! (She was wearing my shoes too, of course, but that's not a shocker...)

She got a neat homemade doll from Andrew's Aunt Judy...she adores her! She's a very cute baby, and even has other outfits and a bassinett! The perfect gift for her right now! She looooves her babies, and I often find her with them all set out around her with bottles and blankets..she's going to be such a great big sister!

The "baby gear" is coming back out and Lily has to try out everything! She's trying to fit in to the carseat here, but also lays in the moses basket, sits in the bumbo, the bouncer and stroller. Hmm. I wonder how many times she'll try that when the baby is actually IN one of those things. Maybe she's just testing them out for him, making sure they meet her standards!? :)

I got a pedicure yesterday and the second I came home, Lily wanted her toes done too!


We are all getting pretty excited for this baby to come. Three more weeks to go!!!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

what a cute little girlie! i love it when they want to be just like mommy. mika's getting into the accessories too! i love it! lily bug will be the cutest big sister!