Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! I had a few pictures left on my camera of miss Lily that I wanted to post. She's turning in to such a girly girl! The other day she wanted to wear my shoes (definitely not a news flash there!) Anyway, she was clomping around out on our porch, doing surprisingly well in heels. Uh oh!


She also likes carrying around purses; anything with a strap becomes a purse. She also loves phones. She'll tuck it under her chin and walk around talking gibberish. It's hilarious. Is that what I look like??? :) We found an old cell phone of Andrew's that she likes to play with, so the other day she wanted to be in her crib, with a little pillow and blanket, and was talking on her phone. So cute.


She is so cute and fun right now, and such a social butterfly! She says hello to everyone and waves really big. We are still working on her vocabulary. She thinks she's talking to us, but we can't understand a word of it. She can say mama and dada, no (of course), car, please (her version, anyway). But, I know it will click one of these days and I won't get her to stop!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

What a cutie! I can't believe what a big girl she is now. I love it when kids think they are all grown up.

Brittany said...

I love the shoe pics! Even Ethan went through that stage. I love it. That's really funny about her talking on her cell in the crib. better watch out!--this may be a peek into the future! :)