Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Andrew and I just got back from Puerto Vallarta for our good friend's Jen and Steve's wedding! (Lily stayed with my mom this time...Thanks mom!!) We had such an amazing time!! It was warm, and relaxing, and so much fun to be with our friends. Here we are on the beach in old town PV before dinner. (Dad, you would LOVE this place!!!)

We all went on a Jungle zip line tour, which was very fun!! The lighting is horrible in this picture, but they wouldn't let you take your camera up on the zip lines, so this is all we got! (Besides, they make you wear dorky helmets and rock climbing gear...not the most flattering anyway!) There we 15 zip lines, some very high and very fast!! It was a blast!

Andrew, Jason (Gray's husband), and Phil (Heather's boyfriend) lounging at the pool at our hotel

The gorgeous hotel, Playa Fiesta! It's a small hotel, and the wedding party were the only guests there. It was so nice, intimate and fun to practically know everyone (especially by the end of the week). It wasn't over-crowded...the food was fantastic....it could not have been more perfect!

The view from our fabulous two-bedroom suite we shared with Jason and Gray. It was amazing!!

Wedding day!!! This was actually after the ceremony when they were all taking pictures. The sunset was gorgeous!

The four of us, hanging out.
Here are a few pictures I took during the ceremony. I don't want to post too many...that's why you pay the big bucks for a photographer...but here are a few moments I captured. Jen's flower girls, her nieces Delaney and Riley. They were adorable...and we were all very proud they made it down the isle!
The beautiful bride and groom! Can't you just tell how in love they are!? They are a perfect couple and we are so happy for them!!!
I LOVE this picture!! Isn't the view incredible!? I just can't say enough about this place. It was awesome!




We had such a good time! Thanks Jen and Steve for having such a great destination wedding! We love you guys!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

That place looks AMAZING!!! I want to go there. I am so happy for Jen. She and Steve look perfect together. Nice job going on the zip lines!! It sounded like fun.

Brittany said...

How Fun!!! I love all the pictures, especially the last one. Congrats to Jen--she looks beautiful and happy. That place looks amazing...I wonder if they rent out hotels for family reunions? ;)

Meagan said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm ready to go there tomorrow! I'm so proud of you for doing the zip lines....and so jealous! It looks gorgeous and sounds awesome. I'm so glad you had such a great time!