Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas afternoon...

So we got up to Atlanta by lunch time to hang out with grandma, grandpa and the Clarkes. I was responsible for making yummy rolls and deviled eggs for dinner (the eggs didn't turn out...I'm not sure what happened...but my rolls were good!). Anyway, here are a few pics of hanging out with the fam...

I love this one. Lily always wants to do what Ethan does. So cute.

Little miss Aidrian, happily hanging out.

Riding her new rocking horse from grandma and grandpa (with Ethan's help, if you can see him in the back). Sometimes she liked his help...sometimes she didn't.

Getting ready to eat dinner with the big kids!

Spending soem quality time with Grandma

On our way home... We had to leave Friday afternoon in a rush for Andrew to get back to Macon for a case. Of course, there was a TON of traffic and it took us an hour more than usual to get home...so I crawled in the back to entertain a restless babe.


3 comments:

Tami said...

Yea. Fun new posts. It looks like we were both finally blogging about Christmas at the same time. Looks like you guys had fun! Very cool horse from Grandma. I love it that lily always wants to be like Ethan! So cute. We miss you guys!

Brittany said...

i love that pic with ethan. too cute. you got some cute ones of the kids! send me them and i'll send you mine too. so sad you had o leave early...but loved that you came up!!!

Biddison's said...

When I see you guys, it makes me wish that we were there with you. Jake is making the cutest comments abt Lily. He loves how cute she is!!