Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lions, Tigers and....skeletons??? Oh my!!

So Andrew wanted to get Lily these skeleton PJ's. My first thought was they were a little "boyish", but then decided it was OK since it was almost Halloween...and we are the only ones who really see her in her jammies anyway....

She actually looks pretty cute in them. It was funny; the first night she wore them I went and checked on her in her crib, and all I could see in the dark was the little white bones laying there.

Just a nice 'teeth shot'. She has 12 teeth; 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and all four 'first molars'. Cheese!!


So then, one morning, Andrew walked down the stairs in this lovely outfit...and it allllllllll made sense!! I had to take a picture. :)


4 comments:

Meagan said...

HAHAHA! Awesome! You are making me in the haloween spirit....if there is such a thing.

Tami said...

Wow. Your family really gets into Halloween! Cute PJ's. I am jealous of all of Lily's teeth! At least Hannah's are coming along..

Brittany said...

ha ha ha! like father like daughter! that's too cute! i love how you could see the bones in her crib. kinda freaky! ;) are we getting together for halloween this year?

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute i love them she totally makes them cute!!!