Saturday, September 6, 2008

My bday

So another year older...blah blah. I wasn't even going to post pics and just pretend it didn't happen...but I guess I should document the day. For my actual bday I had my favorite McDonalds breakfast and an awesome salmon dinner cooked by my husband. I got lots of cards and phone calls --thanks!! Saturday we went up to my mom's to hang out with my parents and the Clarkes. We had cupcakes and then mom watched the kiddos while Andrew, Britt, Travis and I went out to my favorite Italian restaurant. THANKS MOM! My food was fabulous and they even brought out a fun bday dessert tray after our meal. YUM! Thanks for a great bday guys!
My candle blowing helpers

Me and Britt

My and my honey

My special bday dessert tray...yum!

1 comment:

Tami said...

How fun! I am glad that you had a nice birthday! I am jealous that Brit got to play with you. Maybe one day, somewhere, somehow I will get to go to dinner with you for your b-day.