Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bounce Houses

There is a small bounce house gym near Macon that I took Lily to last week. I wasn't sure how she would like it...but she LOVED it! She giggled and smiled the entire time. There were some kids there she could play with; one she took a special liking to: A 5 year old girl also named Lily. The would go down the slides together, and hold hands walking around. It was cute. Anyway, we had a great time, and will definitely have to visit again.


Getting lost in the big obstacle course!

Going down the slide all by herself



At the bottom of the slide, waiting for me to come down. She would laugh hysterically when I slid down. It was so fun!

There was a small house with little balls inside that she really enjoyed. She thought it was really funny to smash her face up against the netting... not very attractive...




She liked the balls so much, I got a pack of them and stuck 'em in a box. Hours of entertainment! (Well, maybe not hours....)

She tries to bury herself under the balls...she thinks I can't see her when her eyes are covered.

2 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! What a cutie and a little dare devil! That was a pretty big slide for her. Way to go Lily. She is so fun and so social. I love it that you got her her own set of balls. Easier to access and way less germs. :) Next time we make it to Macon I want to go there!

Brittany said...

looks like she had a blast! we'll have to go there sometime! she is so cute--love her face in the mesh. what a fun personality she has!!