Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lily news

Well, I feel bad that my sisters took such great pictures of their wonderful Father's days (Happy Father's day to all the fathers out there, although I'm not sure too many of them are actually viewing my blog...), but anyway, here is the only picture we took on Father's day! Ha! Lily was not feeling well and in a horrible mood, so this is the best we got! Andrew had a great day, I hope! I cooked some of his favorite food and let him relax as much as possible...


I tried putting Lily's hair in a little "bam bam" pony tail thing, as Tami calls it. She looks so pleased, doesn't she? Poor girl still doesn't have any hair! But, she's got lots of teeth! Her molars are coming in, and the teeth next to the front two on top are about to come through! Orajel is our friend!


Lily is in to shoes right now. She always wants me to put hers on. She brings them up to me and sticks her foot out! As you can see, she has two different ones on, but those are the ones she picked out! So funny. She has been so dang cute lately. Her little personality is really funny, she's always making funny faces or silly noises. She cracks me up.

4 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

oh my gosh she is soooo cute i love the poka dots!!!! i got your e-mail sorry i am bad at replying on that i have myspace and brit told me to do this so i want to add you all i am still learning how to make it look as cute as all yours

The Vander Veurs said...

i think the fathers day picture is perfect!! how old is she now?? i cant beleive how everyone has kids doing their own thing time flys by. its wierd being the youngest in my family and having the first kid=) my mom is happy she never thought she would get one. this is gonna be fun being able to keep in touch i miss you!

Brittany said...

ha ha ha! LOVE the one of lily and andrew! that's hilarous! love the one of her mismatched shoes too. that's so cute. i love this age...can't wait to see you guys next week!

Tami said...

What a cute girl! I love it that she is into shoes. Abby has always been REALLY into shoes but Hannah doesn't really care. Watch out, maybe you will get the outfit changing that goes along with the love of shoes eventually. I can't wait to see Lily and meet her little personality!