Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ooooooh, Timmy!

Some of you may already know of my long standing obsession with "Timmy" (better known as Tim McGraw). But it's true. I've been a fan since the beginning and have had the chance to see him several times in concert over the years. Well...my amazing husband got me tickets to his latest tour for Mother's day and we were in the 6th ROW!!! Yes, I said SIXTH!!!!! Of the many times I've seen "my Timmy", I have NEVER been able to be this close, and it was awesome. Meagan, I wish you had been there with me...I had to keep my "oh, he's so hot" comments to myself as I didnt think my husband would have shared my sentiments! :) Anyway, Just had to post some pictures of the hottie and thank my hubby for taking me! It was a great night!




3 comments:

Brittany said...

OH MY GOSH! You were so close! I can't believe those are really pics from your camera! That's awesome! Did you get one of you two there? (I meant you and Andrew! :)) How fun, hope you had a good time...

Tami said...

That is awesome that you were so close. Nice work Andrew! I got gardening gloves for Mothers Day. :) I am glad that you guys had fun!

Meagan said...

WOW! I'm insanely jealous!!! I wish I were there!!! I haven't seen Timmy in way too long!