Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Goofball

Lily loves to put everything on her head....towels...hats...clothes.... She's got a shirt on her head, although it kinda looks like a cowboy hat! She'll walk around until it falls off...maybe she thinks I can't see her?!!


She loves wearing my sunglasses, and fortunately one of our friends got her some of her own for her birthday. They velcro in the back so they stay on pretty well... If you enlarge the picture, you can see her eyes are open big and wide!!


She also likes to pull them down...


And here she is texting Andrew! Just kidding. She loves my phone too and pushes all the buttons to hear them beep. She'll probably text the police someday I'm sure... :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love those pictures! Especially the one with the shirt on Lily's head. Abby and I were looking at the pictures of all of your posts, and on the next one when she is wearing Andrew's hat, Abby said, "I think that she is wearing her brother's hat." Lily is so cute! Don't you love the silly things that these little ones do?

Brittany said...

so cute! she's such a funny thing, i love her happy personality. i love the texting pic! when she was playing with my phone the other day she turned my volume all the way down, it took me 3 conversations to realize i was straining to hear people and it was probably because lily had played with it! ;) hee hee