Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our trip to Denver

Lily and I went to Denver to visit Jennifer and Gray for a few days. We had a great time! Here's a few pictures of our trip.

Here's Lily cruising around the kitchen table...


Jennifer, me, Lily and Gray

Lily at the park. They just put down new wood chips, and she thought they were awesome! She would've sat here all day if I would have let her!


Swinging with Auntie Gray. Denver has some great parks and we visited several of them!

She was quite intrigued by Gray's cat, Hux (who, by the way, weighs more than her!!!). By the end of the week, she wasn't grabbing quite as much hair and Hux wasn't hiding every time he heard her coming. She would squeal in delight every time she saw him and head straight for him. What a good kitty!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Too cute! You got your hair cut again! I love it! I harldy recognized Jen! You all look great! I love the pic of Lily and the cat, like a faceoff! :)

Tami said...

I am glad that you had a fun trip! Lily is adorable as always, and you, Jen, and Gray all look great.