Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lily, almost ONE!!!!

Eating has become quite an adventure these days. Most of the food ends up on the floor or being used as hair gel in her hair. This afternoon at lunch she stuck a cheese puff in her hair. Nice! I feel like she needs a bath after every meal!!!

We are working on 'handing mommy the food' instead of dropping it on the floor...as I said: we are still working on it! :) Most of it still ends up on the floor...


Dressed up for dinner...one of the few times I put her in a dress. Actually, she was quite ticked at me because she kept getting caught on it when she was crawling or trying to stand up. I thought it was funny, she wasn't very amused. Dresses aren't very "crawl friendly"...

Hanging out with her toys...what a cutie pie!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yea! You have done some fun updates lately. So cute. I love the picture of Lily with her stuffed animals around her. Her face looks so sweet. What a cutie!

Brittany said...

i love that last pic! and the one in her green dress! we've got to get her and kaylin together in those!