Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!

My first mother's day was great! We had a nice relaxing morning (after a pretty bad storm which luckily we had no damage from), and the Clarkes and Mom and Dad came over in the afternoon for dinner and homemade ice cream! The weather was gorgeous and we had a great time outside!
Here are some pictures of our day!
Grandma and Grandpa with Lily

The mom's....with Lily....

I'm sure she was smiling at her cousin Ethan in this one. She had just woken up from a nap, and was so excited to see him! She adores him and he is so sweet with her. I don't think I have ever seen her giggle so much as she does when she is with him.


Playing with Ethan...


This little video was so sweet....what cute kids!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE that video! I had to put it up on mine too! We had such a great time! They are going to have so much fun in the pool when you come!

Tami said...

Fun pictures! I wish that I could have been there. We just finished watching this adorable video (5 times because Abby is on my lap) on Brittany's blog. It is so cute! How fun that Lily and Ethan have such a sweet little friendship. I can't wait to see what Hannah and Lily think of each other this summer.