Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random

These pictures don't really go with anything else...just thought they were worth posting.

Lily looking funny in Daddy's new boots.

Lily's artistic side is rubbing off on Henry.  He LOVES to color too!

But he's still ALL boy.  He's setting up his army guys on the window sill.  He knocked them all down shortly after!


Lily looks like this quite often when we are at home.  She has a baby under her shirt and she's pregnant.  I wonder how long this phase will last....



A girl at my church teaches this art classes and I got to go to one.  We all started with a blank white canvas and did it all together, step by step.  You got to pick your own colors and everyone's turned out a little different..but all the same idea.  I was pretty proud of myself.  The teacher wrote the words but everything else I did!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Very cute Ang! I love your painting!! Good job! And I'm loving Lily's new hair cut. So cute with Henry at the window. Mika is my kid who does that...

Meagan said...

Fun pictures! Lily is such a crackup! I love that she walks around prego all the time. And that she has a baby in a carseat on the golfcart on Britt's blog. What a funny girl. I love that Henry is such a boy but still tries to keep up with his big sister. So fun! Great job with the art project. Looks awesome!

Tami said...

Fun pictures! Nice job on the art project! I love Henry's army guys. Stanford still plays with his sometimes. How fun that Henry likes to color like lily!