Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Garcia's visit!

Andrew's buddy Danny from the Navy, and his family came to visit from Gainesville, FL.  Their son, Gavin, is 2 like Henry.  Henry is in "stripping mode" and often had his clothes off...

We went to see Disney on Ice while they were here...Lily is quite the "mother hen" with the boys.

Waiting for the show to start!  Lily likes princesses, but she's not obsessed with them, like some girls we know.  She knows Belle, because we love watching Beauty and the Beast, and Snow White is pretty easy to remember.  But when Sleeping Beauty came out, she yelled: "Mom!  It's Cinderella!"  I'm sure all the other moms around us were horrified my daughter didn't know her princesses...but I'm OK with it.  :)

 We had a good time!  The show held their attention for most of the first half.  The second half was more about Disney World, and we have never been there so they didn't know the characters very well.  But it was still fun!


My mama's boy apparently likes another mama!  He was all over Danielle!  It was hilarious.  He wanted to sit on her lap all the time.  When I put him to bed the first night, he kept whining: "I want her mama; I love her!"  I don't think he could even remember her name most of the time, but he was attached to her hip the entire weekend. 


Thanks for coming to visit, Garcia's!! 

2 comments:

Tami said...

Disney on ice?! I'm jealous. That sounds like so much fun! That is cute that Henry like your friend so much! I'll be interested to see if Henry outgrows his desire to be less clothed.. Stanford hasnt. :)

Brittany said...

I'm jealous too! Mika would have seriously died!! Although she only knows a few names, what a fun day! I love that Lily is the mother hen- it's cute because she includes everyone.