Friday, July 29, 2011

Biddison's come to our house!

While the Biddison's were in Georgia, Andrew had a work meeting down in Florida.  So I had Em and Allie come and stay with us for a few days while he was gone.  It worked out perfectly!!!
We had a blast while they were here.  Mom came down and dropped them off Thursday.  The kids made cookies with Grandma!

 Allie was very sweet with Lily and she LOVED having her here; her favorite part was the slumber parties in her bed!

Henry got an awesome haircut from Emily


I love my awesome sistas!!



Britt and her family came down on Friday.  We had a great time swimming and playing with cousins!!

And of course, a little Ashlynn time...that's Lily and I holding her.  She's smiling and cooing now; sooo cute!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun! It's so nice that you guys got to spend some time with Em and Allie this summer. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting!

Brittany said...

Had a great day with everyone!