Monday, July 25, 2011

Another day on the lake

Emily and Allie came to Georgia for a week to visit!  It was so fun having them here!!  On Monday, me and the kids went to Peachtree City to play and go on the boat.  Lily was brave enough to ride the tube with her cousins this time!  (I think it was because Allie was there!)


Mika

Henry watching the tubers...  Travis drove very slow, but I could still see Lily mouthing "mommy" with a very worried look on her face.  She didn't last very long, but I was very proud of her for trying.

 Our two blondies, watching the big kids.

During "swim breaks", my sweet sister Emily would swim with Henry.  He loved it! 

 She said he held his feet the entire time he was in the water!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

How fun!! I'm so proud of Lily for getting out there and giving tubing a try. It's so much fun to have cousins and sisters around!