Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Henry - 13 months

Happy Henry is 13 months old now...and I remember why I love this age so much! He is so content to just walk around the house with something in his hand, checking in every few minutes; no real complaints unless he's tired or hungry. He loves being pushed around on Lily's tricycle; yes...it's pink. Poor guy.

He tolerates his sister's pokes and prods and still adores her regardless. I keep telling her: someday he's gonna be bigger than you!!


My sweet boy!

Happy as can be!

He's a great walker now. His fifth tooth finally came through on the bottom. He's a great eater. Still takes 2 naps during the day and sleeps about 12 hours at night. He loves to play peek-a-boo, is super ticklish, can give sloppy open-mouth kisses and wave bye bye (he open and closes his hand).

2 comments:

Meagan said...

What a happy boy! It's so much fun to see him grow up. I love that million dollar smile!

Brittany said...

He's sooooo cute! I LOVE that one of you and him! You both look so good--and those blue eyes! He's so handsome. What a happy little boy. Enjoy him!! xoxo