Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crazy outfits

So as I expected, my three year old has become quite opinionated in what she wears. Sometimes, it's not too bad, like this outfit she put together. Blue shirt, pink pants and yellow flip flops. I can work with that. (she was doing some grand singing performance...)

But, sometimes we get this...oh dear! Yes, those are kitty ears on her head from an old Halloween costume she found in her closet.

Or this....actually her friends Halloween costume she dug out of the closet...


Or just a lot of accessories....

She is definitely quite a character!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Welcome to my world! I think that those outfits all look pretty cute. Hannah just went to the court club yesterday as Snow White and everyone loved it. Lily is such a cutie!!

Meagan said...

I can't decide which is my favorite outfit. They are all priceless!

Brittany said...

She really is such a character! A performer too! I just love her personality!