Tuesday, August 3, 2010

At this point, if I wanted to lay out, I could not wear a bathingsuit!!

So yea. That is a bruise. The other day, I was at lunch with my friend and was standing up collecting my things and a little kid flipped his chair back behind me. It was a big, heavy wood chair too. It hit me straight in the calf and then slid all the way down. I seriously could hardly walk away after it happened, it hurt so bad. And this was the result. Beauty eh? My friend said it looks like a police badge! :) Ha ha. I say it's disgusting and hurt like a mother!!!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW! Oh my gosh! It's HUGE! Ouch!!

Meagan said...

YIKES!!!

Tami said...

That is so sad and I LOVE that quote! I have been feeling a serious need to watch some kind of wonderful lately! Maybe we need to at the beach!